Pricking Relieve from Diabetes
- By: Nicolette Swales
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/lincoln-swales
My name is Nicolette Swales from East London, Eastern Cape. I’m the mother of Lincoln Swales
I am fundraising to buy the Guardian Medtronic Machine for my little 9-year-old boy that was diagnosed with diabetes type 1 on 22 March 2019.
There is no time frame, but we would like it to be as soon as possible in order to make one step in this diagnosis a little bit easier to handle.
The Medtronic is R15 000.00 per year and strips is R2000.00 per month but if we could just get help to buy the Medtronic that would be a start.
At the moment Lincoln needs to prick himself a lot per day in order to know whether his sugars are stable or not and whether insulin injections are needed. The positive impact will be that he will still have feeling in his fingertips and the little bruises on the arms where we also prick, will be none existent.
*Funds raised will be transferred directly to the Medtonic supplier*
- Mar 16, 2020 - R 200.00
- "best of luck and I have you in my prayers I'm sorry it's not alot but I I'll make a plan. God bless you and stay strong " - : )
- Sep 16, 2019 - R 210.00
- "Praying for healing and blessings for your family" - Anonymus
- May 22, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Praying that God will heal you" - Kay
- May 21, 2019 - R 500.00
- "3 John 1:2 ESV “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.”" - Anonymous
- May 21, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Hope this helps a little!All the best <3" - Shalaine
- May 20, 2019 - R 102.82
- "All the best. God bless! " - David
- May 20, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "I hope that this will inspire others to start contributing. No child should have to get used to pain everyday. " - Melissa