Loukia's 2 Oceans for Rainbows 2018
- By: Loukia Nicholson
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/loukias-2-oceans-for-rainbows-2018
I chose to run for the Rainbows and Smiles foundation as their key focus is on the well being of children that suffer with cancer and other terminal diseases.
No child should suffer and should be taken care of and have the means of living well and comfortably especially if they are ill.
Children are the future of our country and blessings from God.
- Mar 30, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Enjoy the run. Hope it goes well" - Christine Macaskill
- Mar 07, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Run Well , Run True " - Peter Swatton
- Mar 03, 2018 - USD $ 25.23
- "Good Luck!" - J Irvine
- Mar 02, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck!" - Yvonne Williams
- Mar 01, 2018 - R 2 000.00
- "A strong woman with a great heart supporting a good cause - proud to know you " - Lynne Mackenzie
- Feb 28, 2018 - R 200.00
- "IM PROUD TO SUPPORT MY MOM LOUKIA NICHOLSON, WHO IS PARTICIPATING IN THE TWO OCEANS MARATHON, IN SUPPORT OF THE RAINBOWS AND SMILES FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN WITH CANCER AND TERMINAL DISEASES!" - DEMITRIA ALEXIA NICHOLSON
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here