Help Lizzy get her son home
- By: Gina Smith
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/lovemore
Elizabeth came to Johannesburg South Africa in 1998 from Zimbabwe in hope of making a future for her only son, Lovemore who was 11 years old at the time. Elizabeth or whom my family lovingly knows as Lizzy started working for my parents business when she came from Zimbabwe all some 21 years ago. Lizzy is the most hard-working and loyal person we know, she is a joy to all those around her and lights up a room with her smile.
Tragically, on Monday morning the 16th September Lovemore at the age of 32 had a heart attack in his home and he passed away before they could get him to the hospital. He has left behind his wife, Christina and 4 children, Kelly (11 years old), Mclee ( 8 years old) and twin girls Candy and Kayla just over 1 years old.
Lizzy is heartbroken and could hardly speak through her tears when I spoke to her. She dedicated her whole life to giving her son the best life possible and feels like her whole world is falling apart without her son no longer part of it. The Family needs to urgently take his body back to Zimbabwe and lay him to rest.
Funds raised will be transferred to Lizzy to pay for the funeral.
- Sep 30, 2019 - USD $ 34.71
- "I hope you get the help you need" - Megan
- Sep 26, 2019 - R 510.00
- "May God give you strength" - Fellow Zimbabwean
- Sep 24, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Thinking and praying for all your family Lizzy. May the lord give you strength and courage. Have known you for years and you such a beautiful and woman of God." - Anonymous
- Sep 24, 2019 - USD $ 35.37
- "Condolences to the family. Thinking and praying for you all ..." - Monica
- Sep 24, 2019 - R 507.50
- "Sending lots of love Lizzy! " - Anonymous
- Sep 24, 2019 - R 5 000.00
- "Thank you Gina for being a light to those around you! May the Lord provide comfort and peace to the family!" - Anonymous
- Sep 22, 2019 - R 51.41
- "Nematambudziko. Mwari avenemi nemhuri yenyu. " - C
- Sep 21, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Rest in peace brother" - Fellow Zimbabwean
- Sep 21, 2019 - R 50.75
- "Hope this little bit helps to bring some peace to the family " - Anonymous
- Sep 21, 2019 - USD $ 39.27
- "Bless you, I hope this helps " - Anonymous
- Sep 21, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "No mother should feel your pain. God heals" - Rochelle
- Sep 21, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Best of luck much love " - Cherylin
- Sep 21, 2019 - USD $ 70.33
- "Sending hugs at this hard time" - LB
- Sep 21, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Sincere condolences." - Also a mother...
- Sep 21, 2019 - USD $ 18.66
- "Thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you get your baby home and when that happens knowing he's amongst his family brings you some peace. X" - KA
In Loving Memory of Lovemore Cause
Tragically , on Monday morning the 16th September Lovemore at the age of 32 had a heart attack in his home and he passed away before they could get him to the hospital. He has left behind his wife , Christina and 4 children , Kelly (11 years old), Mclee ( 8 years old) and twin girls Candy and Kayla just over 1 years old.