Lucky Khoza UWC Red Cross Nordic Fundraiser
- By: Lucky Khoza
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/lucky-uwc-red-cross-nordic
My name is Lucky Khoza and I’m from a small village in Mpumalanga called Driekoppies. I live in Driekoppies with my mum and five siblings. My mum is a single parent and works on a farm to support our family. I’ve made my mother and family proud by being accepted to study the International Baccalaureate programme at the UWC Red Cross Nordic in Norway.
The opportunity to study at UWC Red Cross Nordic is an opportunity for me to forge an extraordinary life path where I can impact others and improve myself. Above all, I enjoy doing things that help me and others grow mentally and see the world from different perspectives. My passion for constant self-improvement drives my future aspirations of impacting others by becoming a life coach in the education sector. Already, I work with one student to help him improve his public speaking skills and have a self-improvement podcast.
I believe that UWC Red Cross Nordic will be a space for me to figure out new ways of assisting others to become better versions of themselves. It will allow me to extend my existing self-development activities in an environment with a multitude of diverse cultures. I am truly excited to meet people from all walks of life and engage in a community that values continuous growth and the sharing of ideas.
Thank you for supporting me as I take this important next step in my journey of self-development at UWC Red Cross Nordic.
- Nov 15, 2018 - R 1 750.00
- "Have a great time and be sure to give pay it forward to others when you can!" - Anonymous
- Aug 05, 2018 - R 3 000.00
- "Best wishes" - Una
- Aug 01, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck with your studies Lucky - and remember - South Africa needs you!" - Michele Ramsay
- Jul 28, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "Have a wonderfull adventure" - Ann
- Jul 16, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Enjoy your studies." - June