Luke's Ironman for Smile Foundation 2017
- By: Luke Longbottom
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/lukes-ironman-for-smile-foundation-2017
I love an adventure and I'm always up for a new challenge, not only to push myself physically but also to challenge and push myself towards a better me.
Having an impact on childrens lives while doing what I love is ultimately more than crossing the finish line, it's a gratifying journey for me and the kids involved and a journey that I would love to pursue.
I have completed 3 half Ironmans in East London and in 2018 I will be part of the team racing in the Ironman South Africa for the Smile Foundation.
- Dec 15, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "Good Luck Luke" - Bryan Hill
- Oct 25, 2017 - R 4 112.80
- "Good luck Luke with this project and the future" - Sharon Laing
- Oct 09, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Good Luck Luke! Proud of you." - Jane Bentley
- Sep 20, 2017 - R 210.00
- "This is awesome, Luke! All the best." - Kayleigh
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here