Luna-Belle's Operation Fund
- By: Simone Pettit
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/luna-belle-pettit
Luna-Belle is the happiest baby that I have ever seen, she is such a social butterfly and absolutely just loves people. She gets so excited when she sees people that we have to hold on tight so that she doesn't go flying out of our arms from pure excitement.
She has a strong will and an unbreakable spirit and with this comes a very fiesty baby that knows exactly what she wants and how to wrap her loved ones around her tiny little finger.
We are raising funds to cover Luna-Belle's medical expenses. We are hoping to give Luna the best possible chance at a happy, healthy life.
All donations will help to give Luna-Belle the best chance at life, by helping us to provide the best care possible. By doing this operation she will be able to live a mostly normal life like any other girl. As her parents we only want the best for our baby and we would love not seeing her in pain anymore.
- Dec 30, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Sterkte pragtige Luna-Belle" - Olla
- Dec 13, 2019 - USD $ 27.29
- "Here is some of my pocket money. I am praying you will be better soon." - Byron Bear
- Dec 13, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Ek bid vir jou vir gesondheid kleine dogtertjie! " - Le Anne
- Nov 27, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "Prayers and thoughts are with you." - JACKY FICK
- Nov 23, 2019 - R 200.00
- "We know that God has a perfect plan for your life little princess, we pray for a speedy recovery. God Bless little sweetheart. " - God's Blessing
- Nov 22, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Luna-Belle deserves a happy healthy life and I know God will bless her. She is in our prayers." - Shantel Fick
- Nov 22, 2019 - USD $ 51.14
- "Prayers for baby Luna" - Bren Oneil
Luna-Belle Pettit Medical Cause
My name is Simone Pettit, I am 24 years old and live in Eshowe, KZN. I have the most beautiful twin babies who are now 4 months old.
Luna-Belle, my daughter, our little pixie, was born with spina bifida and an anterior displaced anus, as well as only one functioning kidney. These need to be repaired to give our little bean a carefree life and we need help to achieve our goal.