Madswimmer Madagascar Swim Challenge
- By: Team Madagascar
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/madagascar-swim
Madswimmer is a South African registered non-profit charity organisation that hosts extreme swims in South Africa, Southern African, as well as globally to raise funds for children’s charities.
This swim will be a 1 day 32km extreme swim from Hotel Residence Au Sable Blanc on Nose Be Island, around Nosy Sakatia Island and back to the hotel. The swimmers will swim with the prevailing current in the morning and back with the wind and counter current in the afternoon.
Another swimming challenge raising much needed funds for children in need!
Swimmers areJean Craven Francois du Toit Nathalie Louge Gregory Butler Craig Nerwich Verushka Schmidt Declan Coughlan Linda Sadler Peter Thomas Jimena Taracena Ryan Barkhuizen Kobie Odendaal Hermien Odendaal Bianca McCann
- Sep 23, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Well done to all the swimmers!" - Madswimmer
- Sep 19, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Well done Craigy...." - RabbiDawie
- Sep 17, 2019 - R 250.00
- "Go Team! " - Elaine
- Sep 17, 2019 - R 180.00
- "Good luck to you all" - Baige
- Sep 17, 2019 - USD $ 34.21
- "Swim your hearts out, everyone! " - CJ
- Sep 17, 2019 - USD $ 35.12
- "Thank you for doing this and have a wonderful swim Nathalie and Greg!" - Janice and Jan Nigro
- Sep 16, 2019 - USD $ 13.72
- "Good luck everyone!" - Morag
- Sep 16, 2019 - USD $ 10.03
- "Go get em Nathalie and Greg! " - Vanessa
- Sep 16, 2019 - USD $ 25.00
- "Good luck!" - Julia
- Sep 14, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Have a great swim. Proud of you Craig " - Maxine
- Sep 14, 2019 - USD $ 516.24
- "On behalf of fund we raised in Australia" - Peter and Jimena
- Sep 13, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Thx for what you guys are doing. Best of luck François du Toit" - Gerna Hofmeyr
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established businessmen and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 13 years.