- By: Magda Marshall
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/magda-marshall
I am a mom of 2 who started running to loose my pregnancy weight! Needless to say the bug bit and here I am 2.5 years down the line, 30kg's lighter, and on the way to run my 2nd Comrades. Along the way I am trying to inspire as many people as I can who are overweight and belive that they CANT! Because if I could, you CAN!
- May 18, 2017 - R 251.67
- "Good luck and have the race of your life..... ons back jou al die pad" - Die Hickmans
- May 15, 2017 - R 250.00
- "Good luck and enjoy!" - Julia le Roux
- May 15, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Thank you for still standing by me, I am not where you are but I still see you as my inspiration to get there" - Denise
- May 15, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Jy is awesome! Ek cheer al die pad vir jou xxx" - Marna
- May 13, 2017 - R 150.00
- "hoop jy het 'n fantastiese comrades up run!" - Erica
- May 13, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Good luck!!" - Anmarie
- May 12, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Magda!!" - Hanri
- May 12, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Good Luck" - Anonymous
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation offers South Africa’s first non-profit ADHD and mental health screening and early intervention services for children in underprivileged communities. This will ensure early referral, diagnosis and treatment, and improve the quality of life of these children.
Visit www.gb4adhd.co.za for more information.
Help us to remove mental health barriers to education!
To set up your own fundraising page for Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation click here