Marilyn's Ironman 70.3, Ironman and Comrades for the Smile Foundation
- By: Marilyn Bull
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/marilyns-703-and-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation
I have entered the Ironman 70.3, full Ironman and Comrades to help raise funds for the Smile Foundation.
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
Please support me in making a difference in a child's life.
- Mar 07, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Go Girl! Geniet elke oomblik en moenie worry oor die swem nie. Iemand wat so lief is vir die see sal soos n vis swem! " - Johan
- Feb 27, 2015 - R 750.00
- "A Donation towards Marilyn's Smile Foundation Fundraiser " - Riaan Claassen
- Feb 17, 2015 - R 2 000.00
- "Go Girl, jy's incredible. Hou bene hou!" - Corne
- Jan 26, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "In support of Marilyn Bull on her awesome achievement!" - Rhino Group
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here