Maritza - Telkom 947 for Rainbows 2018
- By: Maritza Fourie
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/maritza-947-rainbows-2018
Maritza has taken on the challenge to cycle the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge to raise funds and awareness for Rainbows and Smiles - a childhood cancer foundation close to her heart.
Please make a small donation to her cycle race.
Every year in South Africa, almost 1000 children are diagnosed with cancer. Our socio-economic challenges, and generally poor level of awareness of early warning signs of childhood cancer, means that a large number of these children are diagnosed very late into their illness. As a result, they face a difficult battle.
The team at Rainbows Riders is on a mission to raise awareness and funds for children fighting cancer. Rainbows and Smiles is a community-based, charitable foundation dedicated to providing emotional, social and financial support to children diagnosed with cancer or a life threatening illness, and their families and caregivers.
Rainbows & Smiles are not funded by government, and they rely on the generosity of our supporters and the passion of our volunteers to enable us to do the work we do.
Thank you for supporting the challenge and mission to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
To help us raise funds please click the DONATE BUTTON next to the barometer!
- Nov 09, 2018 - R 300.00
- "Go my friend. Sooo proud of you!!" - Michela
- Nov 09, 2018 - R 50.00
- "All the best Maritza" - Tatjana
- Nov 02, 2018 - R 200.00
- "So glad you're finally doing this Poop xxx its gonna be a blast :-)" - Shana
- Oct 19, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Thank you for this awesome cause" - Brenda Rademeyer
- Oct 18, 2018 - R 261.80
- "Hope that little bit makes the target . Ride with the wind in your hair , a smile on your face , Wishing you all the best " - Sara
- Oct 18, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "So Proud of you my love...and what a great charirty. Lets pay it forward Xxx" - P.J. Fourie
- Oct 18, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck to those brave enough to do this and may the Lord bless you for your charity" - ADELE VILJOEN
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here