Mark Engelbrecht rides Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018
- By: Mark Engelbrecht
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/mark-engelbrecht-rides-cape-town-cycle-tou
I have completed 10 consecutive Cape Town Cycle Tours......that was 23 years ago!
It is now may aim to complete the 2018 Cycle Tour but this time I wish to make a meaningful contribution to the Cape Kidney Association - a Grassroots Non-Profit Organisation that assists Indigent Kidney Patients at the various Provincial Hospitals in and around the greater Western Cape.
Please support me by making your donation - simply select the 'donate' button next to the barometer and make a difference!
* You could make a once-off donation eg. R200 (or any amount)
* you could sponsor me per km eg. R1 per km (event is 109km in total)
- Feb 21, 2018 - R 500.00
- "In loving memory of Toby Bloomberg" - Barbara Derber
- Feb 21, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck for the race ;)" - Zeenat Soeker
- Feb 14, 2018 - R 300.00
- "Ride safely daddy <3" - Aimee
Cape Kidney Association
The Cape Kidney Association was founded in 1978 by a group of Nephrology Doctors and Nurses who saw the need to assist the Indigent kidney patients. Patients travel from afar as there are no dialysis units close by. We serve majority patients in the Renal Unit at Groote Schuur and Tygerberg Hospitals. Most of the patients are unemployed and some of them receive disability grants.