Matthew's Manchester Cup Tournament
- By: Vivienne Amansure
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/matthew-amansure
My name is Vivienne Amansure (51) and I live in Retreat on the Cape Flats. I am raising funds for my son Matthew (10).
Matthew plays as a goalkeeper for Stephanian Ottery AFC based in Ottery, Cape Town and has been playing soccer since the age of 5. This has been his passion to be a goalkeeper from a very young age when he was very young he would wear his mittens and tank top with the number facing the back.
I am raising funds for Matthew to play in the Manchester Cup Tournament under 12 in Manchester in April 2020.
The team has been presented with an amazing opportunity by being invited to attend the Manchester Cup 2020 tournament in the United Kingdom in April next year. As one of the very excited parents and members of the club, I am working to make this opportunity a reality and afford my son what could very well be deemed an opportunity of a lifetime and a dream come true for any soccer-loving boy and family.
Breakdown of costs:
Tournament Fees = $650 = approx. R9 050 at the current rate of exchange (ROE)
Airfare = approx. R13 000 and may fluctuate due to ROE
Visa and service fee = R2500
Train trip to Manchester = approx. R1200
Kit = approx. R3000
Reserve for a possible rate of exchange fluctuations R1 250
The parents of all 21 touring boys have been advised to start individual fundraising campaigns so the donations will be allocated to each of our own bank accounts and then be available for deposit payments to the airline and tournament organisers.
- Sep 06, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Have fun Matthew " - Anonymous
- Sep 04, 2019 - R 110.00
- "Goodluck Mathew " - Wafiq and family
- Aug 26, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "God’s blessings and favour over your goals Matthew, and excuse the Pun " - Alimarge Cavernelis
- Aug 06, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Wishing you all the best Matthew. What an amazing opportunity. We support you all the way. " - Noel and Veronique Kitching
- Aug 06, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Helping Matthew to reach his goal and make his dream a reallity" - Vivienne