Matthew AUSC Region 5 Competition
- By: Chrisna Zietsman
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/matthew-zietsman
My son, Matthew Zietsman 12 years old, has been granted the opportunity to be part of the team competing in the AUSC Region 5 Gymnastics Confederation Competition in Pretoria from 9th to 14th December 2019, representing South Africa for the second year running. He will be competing in the Tumbling discipline.
Realising a boy’s dream is truly a privilege to be part of, and seeing his face light up with joy, is incomprehensible to any parent…
This trip is self-funded by players/parents and any form of contribution towards Matthew’s dream of travelling to Pretoria for this competition will be highly appreciated.
Funds will be used as follows:
- Competition fees are R1030 (awaiting his selection for Trampoline that will be an extra R200)
- Flights R6000
- Accommodation and food for 5 nights R5000
We as parents see this invitation as an opportunity for Matthew to live his dream of one day becoming an Olympian representing South Africa across the globe. This trip will expose him to the international competition floor; help him make new friends but most off all, enjoy the sport that he loves, GYMNASTICS.
- Dec 03, 2019 - R 2 570.50
- "Good luck!" - Anonymous
- Nov 28, 2019 - USD $ 47.93
- "Chase your dream!" - Secret Santa (London Book & Wine Club)
- Nov 28, 2019 - USD $ 71.55
- "Best of luck Mathew!" - Ervin, Donni & Scarlett
- Nov 22, 2019 - USD $ 17.51
- "Dear Matthew, I’m glad I can make a donation to help you to get your dreams! Good luck with it! Kiss Esmee " - Esmee
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 205.64
- "You’ve got this Mathew !!!" - Kira & Adam Dollie
- Nov 09, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Good Luck!" - Sunny
- Nov 04, 2019 - R 500.00
Make South Africa proud" - Anonymous
- Oct 31, 2019 - R 200.00
You got this Matthew" - R&J
- Oct 28, 2019 - R 205.64
- "You can do it Matthew!!" - Chrisna
- Oct 24, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Sterkte Matthew!!!" - Jouberts
Matthew Zietsman Gymnastics Cause
Matthew Zietsman is a 12-year-old who has been granted the opportunity to be part of the team competing in the AUSC Region 5 Gymnastics Confederation Competition. This event will take place in Pretoria from 9th to 14th December 2019. He will be representing South Africa for the second year running. He will be competing in the Tumbling discipline.