Maxim Kids | Fight For Change X | Nazier Paulsen
- By: Nazier Paulsen
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/maxim-kids-fight-for-change-x-nazier-p
Its all about putting "Skin in the Game". This is more than just boxing. Its about raising funds for young children so that they may harness their energies in a more positive way. This also creates an opportunity for us all to address social issues such as teenage crime, drug addiction and gangsterism.
HOW Can you get involved?
You can get involved in the following ways:
1) Make a contribution on this platform (I need to raise R50 000 for the privilege of being knocked out in a boxing ring)
2) Visit our dedicated, fully-equipped boxing gym at 5 James Street, Woodstock and sign up for one of our programmes.
3) Join Maxim Kids and assist in our outreach programmes where we travel to all the underprivileged communities in Cape Town.
4) I saved the best for last, buy a ticket to the fight on 30 November 2018 at Hope Street Hall, Hope Street, Cape Town.
The organization aims to provide under privileged kids from across South Africa, and Africa, with a safe environment in which they can be uplifted and kept off the streets. Maxim Kids will provide a structured system through primarily boxing, but we will also incorporate other suitable sports and skill sets to keep the kids engaged and motivated.
To set up your own fundraising page for Maxim Kids click here