Med Student smiling her way through 94.7 in support of the SMILE FOUNDATION-Maja Kuhar
- By: Maja Kuhar
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/med-student-smiling-her-way-through-947-i
I'm a 4th year medical student with a firm belief that there is always a reason to smile! Even if that reason is sitting on a bicycle for 94.7 km's to bring a smile to someone elses face.
Please help me and my fellow riders in supporting the Smile Foundation. By donating to this wonderful cause you will play a role in putting a smile on the faces of children born with a cleft lip/ palate. Help us put a smile on the faces of the children of this beautiful country.
- Oct 25, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Go Well" - JD
- Sep 13, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Good luck Maja and the team xxx" - Karen Crighton Douglas
- Sep 09, 2016 - R 308.46
- "From a few of us at HaveYouHeard Marketing!" - Cara
- Sep 02, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Go for it Maja! :) such a worthwhile cause." - Thalia
- Sep 01, 2016 - R 514.10
- "You are Invincible ! Team "Cape Town Moms" is supporting you " - Dajana
- Sep 01, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Voli Te Ana " - Ana
- Aug 31, 2016 - R 160.00
- "Ride like the wind Maja!! " - Luke Hahn
- Aug 31, 2016 - R 310.00
- "Good luck with the cycle challenge Maja. Thanks for supporting the SMILE Foundation." - Gerrianne Thomson
- Aug 31, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Go Maja" - bo.jangles
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here