Med Student supporting Smile Foundation - Taryn Gomes
- By: Taryn Gomes
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/med-student-supporting-smile-foundation
I'm a 4th year medical student at the University of Witwarersrand and will be riding in the 94.7 Cycle Challenge to help raise funds for the Smile Foundation. By donating to this worthy cause, you'll be putting a smile on the faces of children born with cleft lips and/or palate. There are few things more rewarding than knowing you helped put a beautiful smile on a child's face, so please support and make a difference.
- Nov 04, 2016 - R 200.00
- "You can do this!" - Anonymous
- Nov 04, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Love you" - Lilian Gomes
- Oct 28, 2016 - R 2 056.40
- "Good luck with the race Taryn" - Derrek Groeneveld
- Oct 06, 2016 - R 510.00
- "Go Taryn go.. :)" - The Marketing Arm CC
- Sep 30, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Good Luck Taryn!" - WAYNE HORWITZ
- Sep 29, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck with the race" - Anonymous
- Sep 04, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Godlike with the race!" - Lilian Gomes
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here