Memorial for our warrior PRINCESS AMY
- By: Nicole Ludicks
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/memorial-for-our-warrior-princess-amy
My name is Nicole and i run a initiative called Mamas Pay It Forward.
I met amy and her family about a year ago.
Little Amy was diagnosed with histiocytic sarcoma at the age of 1, this is a rare form of cancer usually found in adults.
Amy went into remission for about 6 months and the sadly the cancer came back.
Amy became very ill over the last few months in 2018 and then our WARRIOR PRINCESS gained her angel wings the 31st December peacefully in her sleep with her parents by her side.
I am trying to raise this funds to help the family lay Amy to rest and to cover some costs that has occurred over the past two years.
Amys mom was not able to work as she had to take care of Amy 24/7.
By raising these funds, we will not only be helping this family lay their precious angel to rest but we will also be creating a memory that will last a life time.
Remember that no donation is to small ..
Together we can make a difference
- Jan 08, 2019 - R 51.41
- "Rest in paradise sweet angel, heqrfelt condolences to the parents ??" - Tas
- Jan 08, 2019 - R 50.00
- "RIP little one and condolences to the family" - Melissa
- Jan 07, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Rest in peace baby girl" - Kim
- Jan 07, 2019 - R 203.00
- "RIP little Amy" - Anonymous
- Jan 04, 2019 - R 60.00
- "RIP angel Amy" - Lynn
- Jan 03, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Praying for you" - Jonathan and Willien
- Jan 03, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Condolences to the family, fly high little Angel!" - Mikaeel and Abdud-daiyaan
- Jan 02, 2019 - R 101.50
- "RIP baby girl" - Nolene
- Jan 02, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Im so sorry for your loss x" - His Love is Enough
- Jan 02, 2019 - R 355.25
- "Rest in Peace Little Angel " - Elizma
- Jan 02, 2019 - R 203.00
- "RIP little princess xx" - Brigitte Visser
- Jan 02, 2019 - R 51.41
- "God is good" - Zaida
- Jan 02, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.. U have left ur imprint in our hearts little Amy " - Headboards For Africa /Bell family