Metis for SABMR
- By: Chantelle Bowyer, Terri Rooza, Casey Gray, Matt Walker, Gareth Canterbury, Candice Philander, Sandy Francisco, Sandra Du Preez, Shahida Jacobs
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/metis-for-sabmr
On Sunday the 19th October 2014, Team Metis will be stepping away from behind our computer screens and hit the Impi Challenge 5km course.
We will be facing our fears and some crazy obstacles to help raise funds for the South African Bone Marrow Registry.
Please assist by spreading the word. All donations are appreciated, and should you wish to join us you are welcome to register on the Impi Challenge website.
If you need more info please email: email@example.com
- Oct 17, 2014 - R 850.00
- "#goodluck and enjoy!" - Imran Sq
- Oct 17, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Gimme a M! Gimme an E! Gimme a T! Gimme an I! Gimme a S! What does that spell? Tequila! " - Foreword
- Oct 16, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "Wishing the best to all the SABMR participants. An amazing cause" - www.metisonline.co.za
- Oct 15, 2014 - R 250.00
- "Good luck!!" - Delene
- Aug 18, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best" - Lamica Beauty Supplies
- Aug 15, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good luck" - Keri
- Aug 12, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Giving from the heart" - G Canterbury
- Jul 29, 2014 - R 100.00
- "wishing you well in achieving your goal." - R.C.Bowyer
- Jul 24, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Team Metis FTW!" - Franco v.d. Merwe
- Jul 21, 2014 - R 1 000.00
- "Go Team Metis!!! Give it horns and make us proud ;)" - Super Lambis
The South African Bone Marrow Registry
The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) exists to help find matching bone marrow donors for critically ill South African children and adults who need a transplant but do not have a match within their own family. The only one of its kind in South Africa, the SABMR is committed to helping every patient referred to it. If there is no matching donor in South Africa, we take our search worldwide - “We search the world to find your perfect match”.