Michael Price - Ironman for Smile Foundation
- By: Michael Price
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/michael-ironman-smile-foundation
In the last 12 months I have drastically changed my life around to be an Ironman South Africa Tour Series medal recipient.
Through Ironman training and events, I have shown others that ordinary people can do extraordinary things if they just shift the focus of why they do it from themselves.
Through the love and support that I received from my family, my team at Race of Faith Sports Ministry, and the dedication of all the staff at Smile Foundation, we have walked this road together that has led me to the red carpet.
An Ironman journey is just that – a journey - and one you do not want to do alone.
There is a starting point and a destination and the road that we travel between these two points is what makes us who we are and determines the reasons for us taking this journey in the first place.
Please help me help others by donating to Smile Foundation.
Mike's son Cale is taking part in IronKids and also has a BackaBuddy campaign!
- Apr 10, 2019 - R 101.50
- "It was a brutal day out there , you had it in you to do it and finished strong with a SMILE .... YOU are my SUPERHERO IRONMAN !!! " - Proud Wifey Adele
- Apr 08, 2019 - R 102.82
- "You made me so proud out there! Well done on a great effort last night!" - Debbie & Gavin
- Apr 05, 2019 - R 51.41
- "Go Dad, you have inspired me and others! All the best with your race. We love you! " - Deluan & Rebecca
- Apr 04, 2019 - USD $ 27.70
- "Very well done Michael we are very proud of all you are doing. Go go go! " - Uncle Geoff/Aunty Jennifer
- Apr 03, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Your journey has inspired me and as result of your help & coaching i will be able to TRI the CTC challange at age 65 , you are everything an Ironman should be , all the best for your race !" - Ma Petro
- Apr 02, 2019 - USD $ 37.10
- "Go Mike Go!" - Gabi Gervais
- Apr 01, 2019 - R 500.00
- "So pleased we are able to donate towards this worthu cause, do your best and may you bless the lives of many young children as you conquer the hills, negotiate the currents and keep the legs going!" - Tim & Heather Shaw
- Mar 20, 2019 - R 1 370.25
- "You can do all things through Christ that gives You strength Michael - Enjoy the race ! " - Biltong Cake & Robinson Wine raffle @ work
- Feb 05, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Any dream will do!! All the best Mike!! " - Linda
- Dec 24, 2018 - R 4 110.00
- "Heb 12:1 Run with endurance the race that is set before you ..." - Smile fundraiser Personality Types evening
- Oct 25, 2018 - USD $ 72.23
- "Go go go Joseph!" - Andre Oosthuizen
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here