Midmar Swim for Bloom Centre
- By: Lara Sladden
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/midmar-swim-for-bloom-centre
Those of you who know me know I am not the most active person at the moment! However this year I have committed to swim the Midmar Mile in support of Bloom Centre.
I am aiming to raise R3000 and in return I will waddle my way across the Midmar Dam.
Bloom Centre is a creative space of hope and support where children feel loved, safe and accepted for who they are. They teach and care for children who have a variety of diagnosis; Down Syndrome, Autism, Low IQ, non-specified learning difficulties and children who are not coping in mainstream schools.
Through love and support they aim to grow happy children by opening new pathways to learning. We believe in developing the whole child and being mindful of the individual needs of each child
- Dec 03, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Amazing! Good luck!" - Rozane
- Nov 16, 2018 - R 102.82
- "butterfly all the way?" - Braithers
- Nov 16, 2018 - USD $ 111.39
- "Baby shark doo doo doodadoo" - Best Uncle in the World
- Nov 15, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck my girl" - Dawn