Miles for Smiles
- By: Wendell Kraai
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/miles-for-smiles
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page.
I have entered the Two Oceans Half Marathon, which takes place on Saturday 30th March 2013. The race, as many of you know, is a 21.1 kilometres road running race in Cape Town, a world-class event which attracts 16000 participants a year.
I will be running for the Smile Foundation.
The Smile Foundation’s passion has always been to help facially disfigured children and children born with facial deformities by assisting them to receive the much needed surgery that they would not otherwise be able to afford. The organisation sponsored around 200 children through its activities during this past year. These surgeries were performed across 6 State Academic Hospitals that partner with The Smile Foundation in correcting these children’s facial anomalies. The Children’s facial deformities will be corrected in a child-friendly environment, and The Smile Foundation will use its relationship with academic hospitals to engender a child friendly culture, best practices, and Smile Foundation standards.
I appeal for help to raise funds for the Smile Foundation and if you wish to do so please click the Donate Now link on this page.
Making your donation on this page is a really simple credit card payment process, and even the smallest contribution will help.
My thanks and best wishes,
- Mar 22, 2013 - R 300.00
- "Good luck" - Collette
- Mar 22, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Good luck :-) " - Jeanine Tambellini
- Mar 21, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Good luck, rather you running than me!!" - Eugene Tambellini
- Mar 20, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Good luck" - Beaugeste
- Mar 15, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Go well Wendzel" - George
- Mar 12, 2013 - R 100.00
- "You Rock ;-) " - Stacey-lee Perry
- Mar 11, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Good Luck" - Sophie
- Mar 11, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Running with a purpose. Great initiative! Good Luck!" - Jennifer
- Mar 10, 2013 - R 140.00
- "Good luck Wendz!! thanks for choosing the Smile Foundation, supporting all the kids like my baby girl!!" - Jeanine + Ella-Jade
- Feb 20, 2013 - R 200.00
- "So proud of you. Well done. xxx. " - Chane (cannon) Vermeulen
- Feb 19, 2013 - R 50.00
- "everyone needs so smile so every bit helps. " - Clive,Joanne and Terrick
- Feb 19, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Well done Wendell, this is for the other kids like Ella-Jade :-)" - Lyn Tambellini
- Feb 19, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Well done :-)" - Nicole Tambellini
- Feb 13, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Wendell thank you for bringing the need to smile to our attention" - Linda Pillay
- Feb 06, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Its really a priviledge to change childrens lives in any way. They are so precious to us and God bless them " - Karuna Naidoo
- Feb 05, 2013 - R 300.00
- "Keep up the good work. Noble gesture" - Sonya
- Jan 29, 2013 - R 80.00
- "YOU MAKE ME PROUD :-)" - Janis
- Jan 23, 2013 - R 1 410.00
- "Well done Wendell!" - Petra Tambellini Furlonge
- Jan 23, 2013 - R 20.00
- "Love your work bro" - Annoymous
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here