Mkhonto Cycling for Change 2019
- By: Mkhonto Mafanya
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/mkhonto-cycling-for-change
“Life is like riding a bike, as soon as you stop, you fall" - These are words that I have found to be soo true. I ride my bike in the hope that someone else can benefit from the blood, sweat and tears that this majestic sport produces.
I ride for TSIBA so that I can play my part in igniting opportunity for others; we pride ourselves in giving all we have got at the Cycle Tour so that somebody can receive a study scholarship at TSIBA Business School.
In turn, we become the change that we want to see in the world.
- Mar 11, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Good luck and ride safely" - Fran
- Mar 09, 2019 - USD $ 36.43
- "Have fun on the ride guys!" - Johannes
- Mar 08, 2019 - R 102.82
- "I will be cheering for you along the way!" - Leigh Meinert
- Mar 07, 2019 - R 223.30
- "Go MK" - Eric
- Mar 07, 2019 - USD $ 10.52
- "Keep on riding!" - Felix
- Mar 05, 2019 - USD $ 7.40
- "True words, keep pedalling! " - Odon
- Feb 28, 2019 - USD $ 37.76
- "Keep going! Dude" - Bryant
TSIBA Business School
TSIBA is a unique social enterprise collective that provides future-focused business education to ambitious and highly energised individuals and emerging businesses. Including an accredited Business School, an Ignition Academy, and an Education Trust the TSIBA collective stands out as a trailblazer in an ever-changing business education landscape.