Monique's 2 Oceans for Cape Kidney 2018
- By: Monique Nel
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/moniques-2-oceans-for-cape-kidney-2018
"The little things make a big difference!
I love being part of patient care and was awakened by the massive need for kidney donors and medical support. The kidney is such a vital organ in the human body that sustains health and wellbeing. If this sophisticated organ becomes dysfunctional, the patient faces many traumatic challenges.
It is an invisible illness, which can leave a patient and their family hopeless. Therefore, my friends and I am privileged to be part of The Cape Kidney Association to encourage awareness.
This simple act, can make a significant difference!"
- Mar 24, 2018 - R 257.05
- "Dame met die grootste hart !!!!Ek is so trots op jou en die verskil wat jy maak. " - Sonja
- Mar 13, 2018 - R 257.05
- "Fantastic Monique to run for such a good cause!" - Maggie
- Mar 05, 2018 - R 500.00
- "M, jy is n wonderlike mens, wat ander graag help. Die wereld kort meer soos jy....... " - Hakkelram
- Jan 11, 2018 - R 510.00
- "Trots op jou vriendin!" - Selma
Cape Kidney Association
The Cape Kidney Association was founded in 1978 by a group of Nephrology Doctors and Nurses who saw the need to assist the Indigent kidney patients. Patients travel from afar as there are no dialysis units close by. We serve majority patients in the Renal Unit at Groote Schuur and Tygerberg Hospitals. Most of the patients are unemployed and some of them receive disability grants.