Natasha Diakides #SleepOut4Mandela
- By: Natasha Diakides
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/natasha-diakides-sleepout4mandela
On the 18th of July 2018 I will #RiseToTheChallenge by participating in The Nelson Mandela South Africa SleepOut™. This year we will be honouring the legacy of Madiba - the father of our nation, the image of our freedom. In partnership with the Tomorrow Trust, we will be sleeping out with the pupils, parents and teachers of Thabisang Primary School in Soweto.
We aim to illustrate the significance of unity, forgiveness and triumph of the human spirit for diversity. The benefit is beyond basic donations, but rather the intrinsic value by creating empathy and awareness to the challenges that society is facing.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something that is much bigger than all of us.
- Jul 18, 2018 - R 500.00
- "So proud of you! Keep warm xxxx" - Adele
- Jul 12, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Grrrrreat work " - Anonymous
- Jul 10, 2018 - R 232.36
- "Awesome cause, enjoy the experience." - B
- Jul 10, 2018 - R 250.00
- "Have...fun?" - Ruaan
- Jul 09, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Looking forward to shivering together! x" - Liza
- Jul 08, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Great honour and proud of you " - Darryn valerio
- Jul 06, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck… stay warm" - Raf
- Jul 05, 2018 - USD $ 3.66
- "Good luck" - Anixa
- Jul 04, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Good luck! Keep warm. " - Derek
- Jul 04, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Good luck oh brave one" - A friend
IQbusiness in support of the Nelson Mandela CEO SleepOut™
On the 18th of July IQbusiness will be participating in the Nelson Mandela South Africa SleepOut™. On the evening of Nelson Mandela's centenary we will be honouring him by joining forces with the Thabisang primary School, and the Tomorrow Trust, to host an event where people from all walks of life and all different ages can come together, initiate conversations, interact, and live the vision that Madiba himself had for our country!