Paul's 94.7 Cycle Challenge Cause for Beagle Rescue 2017 #CC2017
- By: Paul Tanton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/pauls-947-for-beagle-rescue-2017
We are called to love each other unconditionally. A dog has the ability to show this unconditional love to us daily often when we most need it. Their love is very tangible; a wagging tail, those floppy ears and of course the welcome home after a long tiring day. Our Beagle "Sasha" has a unique way of showing me love each day, even when I don't deserve it!
Some Beagles lose their homes and need to be rescued. Owners move to smaller premises, relocate or even emigrate and this member of the family is often left out. I want to help these guys get a new home!
Last time a rode for a cause it was for Reach for a Dream this year my cause while I ride the Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challange to raise R 5 000 for Beagle Rescue. This small act of kindness can help bring love to a beagle through a good home and in this way we can share and experience more love in the world!
If you have never heard of the Beagle breed or Beagle Rescue check out their website at http://www.beagles.co.za/2015/01/30/adopt-a-beagle/
- Nov 17, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Beagles are wonderful people" - Robyn & Marlene
- Nov 17, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Hope this helps " - Jeff and Lynette
- Nov 16, 2017 - R 51.41
- "Care for our 4 legged friends" - Martin
- Nov 16, 2017 - R 260.00
- "Love Beagles have 2 resuces Wally & Sassy, they give so much love, laughter and happiness" - Destination By Design - Robyn Erasmus
- Nov 13, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Have fun Paul. Enjoy the race. Tks for caring!" - Ilse Hetzler
- Nov 09, 2017 - R 102.82
- "Good luck, enjoy the race & great cause!" - Nicole vd M
- Nov 08, 2017 - R 411.28
- "Good luck Beagle Dad!" - Frieda
- Nov 08, 2017 - R 102.82
- "Successful riding" - David and Ann Louise
- Nov 08, 2017 - R 102.82
- "Best of luck for a worthy cause " - Mel
- Nov 07, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Something small for "snoopy"" - Gert
- Oct 05, 2017 - R 200.00
- "My bit for the beagles" - AwesomPawsome
Beagle Rescue And Support
Beagle Rescue and support takes in unwanted beagles and tries to rehabilitate and rehome these animals.
A large majority of the unwanted are from puppy mills, so we get them in the worst state, which means they need to be spayed / neutered before we can start assessing and attempting to get them socialised and used to human interaction.
Beagles are renowned for their forgiving nature and it is due to this that we have a large success rate in getting them to a state where they learn to trust again.