Peet & Desiree - Cycling for Change 2019
- By: Peet and Desiree Venter
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/peet-desiree-cycling-for-change-2019
Peet: I have been part of the TSIBA family for some time now, and the development of young entrepreneurial minds is a cause I believe in.
Desiree: I’ve always wanted to ride for a cause. I am hoping that my participation will aid the development of many young geniuses.
- Mar 06, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Good Luck, you two....hope for no wind!!!" - Carminda and Manny Bisogno
- Mar 06, 2019 - USD $ 176.51
- "It is a privilidge to contribute to a cause like this - Tshiba enriches individuals lives through education and in essence uplifts the community" - Protekma Risk Consultants (Pty) Ltd
- Mar 05, 2019 - R 205.64
- "May you find the Momentum to do a sub 4 :-)" - Aletta
- Mar 01, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Let’s get those youngsters behind their books! " - Desiree
- Feb 27, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Baie sterkte. Geniet die race." - Steve
- Feb 26, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck Peet and Desiree" - Virgil
- Feb 09, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Have fun" - SFP
- Feb 07, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Propertycoza supports " - MJ Dadel
TSIBA Business School
TSIBA is a unique social enterprise collective that provides future-focused business education to ambitious and highly energised individuals and emerging businesses. Including an accredited Business School, an Ignition Academy, and an Education Trust the TSIBA collective stands out as a trailblazer in an ever-changing business education landscape.