Grade 7 tour Pharos School
- By: Pharos School’s Gr7 class
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/pharos-school2019
We are the Pharos School’s Gr7 class.
We would like to ask for your support for our educational tour to Oudtshoorn, taking place in October 2019.
We have taken it on ourselves to raise all the funds needed for this tour so that all students in the class can go and that it does not become a financial burden on the parents. We are doing this by working shadow-shifts at Tampa Bay Spur, having entrepreneurship days and doing tuck shop days and selling boerewors rolls and malva puddings at stalls and market days.
We have raised R28 000 so far and need another R14 000. If you are willing to make a financial contribution towards our tour we will be forever grateful. It will really mean a lot to us Thank you for taking the time to read this.
We need to raise the funds by the end of September 2019
Funds raised will be used as follows:
Tour package that includes accommodation: R2440 x 14 = R30 800
Railway museum, Strawberry Farm, Cango Wildlife Resort, Wilgewandel (learn about pioneering and do an adventure obstacle course), Feeding elephants, Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves and Adventure land.
- Financial contribution towards transport costs: bus and diesel = R8 000
- 3 x Meals not included in accommodation - @R70 each x 14 = R2 940
It is an annual event for grade 7's to go on an educational tour. It will serve as an educational tour as well as team building and will be one of the last highlights of their primary school year
*Funds raised will be transferred directly into Pharos schools bank account and utilised solely for the grade 7 tour*
- Sep 15, 2019 - USD $ 26.31
- "Enjoy the tour!" - Karen de Klerk
- Aug 06, 2019 - USD $ 68.78
- "I pray the Lord blesses all the year 7’s on their exciting end of year tour. Have fun!" - Michaela Malyon NZ
- Jul 31, 2019 - USD $ 14.82
- "What a fun trip." - Lizette Burt
- Jul 31, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Almost there! Within reach " - Tanja Bester