Philip running for Goldilocks and The Bear
- By: Philip Collier
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/philip-running-for-goldilocks-and-the-bear
I am an avid trail runner, swimmer and sometimes triathlete, and I have ADHD.
Sport is one of the most effective alternative adjunct treatments for ADHD, and so sport an ideal way to raise awaress of ADHD and raise funds for The Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation who provide early stage ADHD diagnosis and intervention for those who would in most circumstances go undiagnosed and not receive the treatment they need.
I'm running for ADHD. Join me in helping those struggling with ADHD.
For more info visit https://tinyurl.com/leopard-loop-challenge
- Nov 29, 2020 - R 100.00
- "Awesome initiative and well done! " - Brett
- Nov 24, 2020 - R 200.00
- "Great Challenge, Great Cause! " - Alewyn Burger
- Nov 19, 2020 - R 100.00
- "Great initiative - well done. " - Steve
- Nov 18, 2020 - R 200.00
- "Something close to my heart. Great initiative." - Carla Pietersen
- Nov 18, 2020 - R 100.00
- "Great initiative, thanks" - Janeske
- Nov 13, 2020 - R 100.00
- "Running for ADHD" - Philip
- Nov 11, 2020 - USD $ 6.43
- "Happy to support " - Francois Retief
- Nov 10, 2020 - R 100.00
- "Eat. Sleep. Run. Repeat." - Tim Hadingham
- Oct 14, 2020 - R 500.00
- "A brilliant way to support a good cause for beautiful minds in one of the most beautiful parts of the world - don't miss out! " - Ansie
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation offers South Africa’s first non-profit ADHD and mental health screening and early intervention services for children in underprivileged communities. This will ensure early referral, diagnosis and treatment, and improve the quality of life of these children.
Visit www.gb4adhd.co.za for more information.
Help us to remove mental health barriers to education!
To set up your own fundraising page for Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation click here