Philip's 947 Cycle for Rainbows & Smiles 2016
- By: Philip Riggien
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/philips-947-cycle-for-rainbows-smiles-2
In 2009 my younger daughter was diagnosed with a rare soft tissue cancer; she was 15 at the time. During the next 12 months we watched her fight a brave battle and were rewarded with her beating cancer. She will celebrate 6 years in remission two days before this big race.
I have decided to ride and celebrate her battle won and help raise funds for Rainbows and Smiles and the wonderful work they do to help and support children with cancer.
Creating awareness for Rainbows and Smiles and childhood cancer!
- Nov 19, 2016 - R 300.00
- "Love you lots xx" - Biscuit
- Sep 26, 2016 - USD $ 72.80
- "Keep up the good work, Phil, Deb, Boni, Rainbows & Smiles, and all involved! Go, Fight, Win, little children in the battle!" - Karen Kay Bunting
- Sep 25, 2016 - R 460.00
- "All the best from the bowling club, supporting you and Rainbows and Smiles" - Lahee Park Bowling Club
- Sep 24, 2016 - R 500.00
- "Love you Madly. Enjoy it ??????" - Wendy
- Sep 23, 2016 - R 500.00
- "Good luck Phil! " - Lara Guignet
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here