Mauritz Hansen u/16 Rugby tour to Ireland
- By: Annelize de Koker
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/phillip-de-koker
My name is Annelize de Koker and I am from Centurion South Africa. I am raising funds for my Son, Phillip de Koker, to attend a rugby tour to Ireland.
Phillip has been selected for the u/16 team for the rugby tour to Ireland in September 2019. This selection stemmed from his outstanding performance during the Mauritz Hansen rugby week. Phillip has been selected as the nr 6 flank for the tour.
This fundraiser is time-based as the final payment is to be paid by the end of August 2019.
All funds raised will be used to cover the cost of the tour - flights, accommodation, transport, meals, excursions, training, travel insurance, airport taxes, and rugby kit.
Phillip has worked extremely hard to live out his passion which is rugby. His hard work has paid off and the opportunity is here. He now needs external support to get him over the last hurdle. This will be his first tour abroad and it will the start of many more to come and many more dreams becoming a reality.
Please help me make my sons dream come true by helping me raising the funds to send him off on this rugby tour and showing him that dreams can become a reality and that anything is possible through hard work and dedication. Any donations will be much appreciated.
Annelize De Koker
*Funds raised will be paid directly into Travel & Sports bank account and from there it will be allocated to Phillips travel account*
- Jun 03, 2019 - USD $ 72.11
- "Baie sterkte Phillip - geniet die wonderlike geleentheid!" - Langenegger
- May 24, 2019 - USD $ 103.70
- "Lief jou" - Johandi
- May 22, 2019 - R 2 300.00
- "Speel jou hart uit "[email protected]" en maak ons de Kokers trots!" - Louis dk
- May 19, 2019 - R 15 423.00
- "Maak mooi!" - NM
- May 05, 2019 - USD $ 73.30
- "Hope you enjoy every minute and all the best!????" - Nadia Bosman
- May 03, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck & enjoy" - Good luck
- May 03, 2019 - USD $ 73.76
- "All the best, Phillp! Liefde xx" - Erika Scholtz