2019 Special Olympics South Africa Polar Plunge
- By: Ancilla Smith
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/polar-plunge
Support your favourite celebrity as they take the "Plunge" into freezing cold water in support of the athletes of Special Olympics South Africa.
Our incredible plungers are "freezing for a reason" and your generous support will go towards creating life changing opportunities for people living with an intellectual disability in South Africa.
Supporters that donate over R 300 are automatically entered into our on-line raffle to win prizes to the value of R 5000!
- Sep 03, 2019 - R 50.00
- "All the best Abongile!!! " - Joy
- Aug 31, 2019 - USD $ 32.93
- "??" - Dani
- Aug 31, 2019 - USD $ 69.30
- "Good Luck Ancilla so proud of you" - Chelto Smith
- Aug 30, 2019 - USD $ 3.44
- "Sounds exciting... all the way behind you girl @abongilezwane" - Precious
- Aug 28, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "With you all the way! Ana" - Nicol Capper
- Aug 26, 2019 - R 308.46
- "#ChooseToInclude !" - Romi
- Aug 14, 2019 - R 507.50
- "Thank you to everyone willing to take the plunge." - Tara Ison
- Aug 08, 2019 - R 100.00
- "In support of Dr Phosa - Go Plungers" - Anonymous
Donations to dateR 34 570.65
Fundraising targetR 100 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 31 000.00 Donate
Special Olympics South Africa
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.