- By: Joanne McLeod
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/racing-the-planet
I plan to run across the Australian Outback. For the solitude, for the challenge, and for The Smile Foundation
- Jul 26, 2010 - R 500.00
- "Pity about the toenails!!" - Caraxx.
- May 01, 2010 - R 1 000.00
- "Only you can do the impossible!" - Bev,Simon and Sally Fraser
- Apr 20, 2010 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck Jo!" - Ramon and the 360 Degrees Travel Team
- Apr 14, 2010 - R 1 000.00
- "good luck Jo we are very proud of you - your mom and dad" - Joanne McLeod
- Apr 13, 2010 - R 500.00
- "Hi Jo have a brilliant race - all the best" - Dunkeld Cycles
- Apr 13, 2010 - R 250.00
- "Good Luck Jo, have fun and be safe! Great project!" - Michelle
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here