Raising Future Leaders
- By: Thandiwe Maretlane
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/raising-leaders
Esther Naledzi is a Christian-based Non-Profit company that values raising future leaders by providing financial support to assist children from disadvantaged backgrounds to access tertiary education and gain work experience through vacation work programs and other available opportunities. We seek gap funding for students who are already within the system.
- Nov 13, 2019 - R 308.46
- "Great initiative . Let’s build this country " - Lawrence Baloyi
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 100.00
One hand washes the other" - Xolela kahla
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 260.00
May your cup never run dry, may you live in overflow always" - Dan
- Nov 12, 2019 - R 250.00
Let’s pay it forward..." - Unathi
- Nov 11, 2019 - R 203.00
- "May God bless these noble efforts" - June Ngcobo
- Nov 11, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Giving unlocks our blessings. Thank you Lord Jesus for the EN vision????????????????." - Vathi Papu-Zamxaka
- Nov 08, 2019 - R 514.10
- "It takes a village to raise a child. God bless all of yoy!" - Ziyanda Sello
- Nov 08, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Keep going. May God increase you!" - Mpho Taole
- Nov 07, 2019 - USD $ 20.00
- "Good luck x" - Samantha Moyo
- Nov 07, 2019 - R 100.00
- "Well done, let us lift as we rise" - Pinde
- Nov 07, 2019 - R 102.82
- "No one has ever become poor by giving" - Thandiwe Maretlane
- Nov 06, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Love Seed from Nthabi Taole" - Nthabiseng Taole
Esther Naledzi NPC
Esther Naledzi is a Christian based non-profit company established in 2016. It provides educational and financial support to children from disadvantaged backgrounds to enable them to access tertiary education and also gain work experience through vacation work programs.
The organization is made up of a group of professional women, who from different similar backgrounds and through access to different funding mechanisms understand first hand the need for financial support for these kids.
There is currently one student on full scholarship and six of them on gap funding, which is a co-fund that supplements an existing fund that is not enough to meet the everyday needs of the learner.
Current funding is through monthly contributions by the group of Esthers (women within the organization) and this prompts additional sources of income to sustain the initiative.