Ride for Hospice #teamjames
- By: Dani Donald
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ride-for-hospice-teamjames
Join us in backing James Christelis as he rides the 94.7 Cycle Challenge (18 November 2018) to raise money for the Hospice Travel Fund.
With the spike in petrol prices the Hospice teams are struggling to get to their outpatients as regualrly as needed.
By helping James go the distance, we are helping our Hospice doctors, nurses and counsellors travel the distance to their patients and families needing care from their own homes.
WHAT IS HOSPICE ?
HospiceWits is a facility that allows for individual's facing life-limiting illnesses to receive care, support and assistance.
Many of our patients choose to take on this new part of their life from the comfort of their own home. Thus, our teams can best support these families and patients by providing their services from wherever they wish to be.
THANK YOU for your supprt :)
Palliative Care is a team effort - so thank you for choosing to be a part of our team. Through supporting James, you allow us to better support our families of Hospice :)
- Nov 17, 2018 - R 257.05
- "Goodluck!!" - Mandy Nicolaou
- Nov 13, 2018 - USD $ 6.90
- "Good luck " - Phaeton Park Stables
- Nov 13, 2018 - R 110.00
- "This is amazing. Have fun and good luck!!! " - Deleine and Righardt
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 507.50
- "Good luck James" - Nish
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Good luck my son" - Nadine Christelis
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 203.00
- "Good luck!" - anonymous
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Best wishes - enjoy!" - Williams
- Nov 12, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck! Such a good cause" - Fleur
- Nov 10, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Proud to support this good cause" - Sonja Smith Fourways
- Nov 06, 2018 - R 220.00
- "Celebrating Life, supporting you all the way!" - Megs
- Nov 05, 2018 - R 205.64
- "All the best in riding for such a wonderful cause ! " - Georgie Lennox
- Nov 04, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Good luck!" - Anonymous
- Nov 03, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck James" - Donald family
HospiceWits loves and cares for individuals diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. We offer support and guidance to patients and their families. We welcome all who needs us, no one is turned away. We are a non profit organisation. We serve the greater Johannesburg area, North, South and Soweto.
To set up your own fundraising page for HospiceWits click here