#Ride4Smiles - Sam Bezuidenhout
- By: Sam Bezuidenhout
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ride4smiles-sam-bezuidenhout
On the 20th November 2016, I am participating in the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge to #Ride4Smiles in support of the Smile Foundation (click for more information).
The Smile foundation is a South Africa non-governmental organisation with a holistic health care vision for children with facial conditions and burns. They work together with local hospitals to put the smile back onto our childrens' faces through free corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments.
If you can support me with any donations towards helping children smile, I would really appreciate it :)
Thank you so much!!
- Nov 17, 2016 - R 150.00
- "See you at the finish line" - Dave
- Oct 25, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck and well done!! " - Bro&Sis;
- Sep 30, 2016 - R 102.82
- "best of Luck Sam! You are riding for a terrific cause ;)" - Kelli Willson
- Sep 15, 2016 - R 100.00
- "Good luck for the race and well done for supporting this great cause!" - Ian Blignaut
- Sep 15, 2016 - R 51.41
- "Good luck Sammi" - Anonymous :)
- Sep 15, 2016 - R 102.82
- "Well done and good luck!" - Peta
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here