Rory - ISA SUP World Championships in China
- By: Rory Smyth
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/rory-isa-sup-china
Rory started Supping about 7 years ago just for fun after his wife got him into the sport. The bug soon bit at same time as the sport was taking off in SA and found himself paddling at every opportunity (He was worked offshore at the time as saturation diver). Coming from a running and endurance background, he soon started enjoying the distance paddling, started competing locally from 2014 and did the 11 Cities 220k in 2015 finishing 15th and 2016 finished top 30, 2016 ranked no. 1 Legend in SA.
In 2015 he joined Sup CT and they do Sup rental, lessons and sales and are looking forward to growing the sport even bigger.
“I am Honoured to be selected for this years 2018 ISA World Stand Up Paddling Champs in China for the long distance event."
- Oct 28, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "Proud of you Rors!" - Tim
- Oct 18, 2018 - USD $ 73.81
- "Give it horns" - Anonymous
- Aug 05, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Good luck Rors. As a long time friend I know you can make us proud. Go get it my China! - Gaz" - Gary Collum
- Aug 03, 2018 - USD $ 39.12
- "Good luck Rory !! Amazing!! " - Ryan Smyth
- Aug 02, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Wish it could be more!" - Deborah
- Aug 01, 2018 - USD $ 79.37
- "Good luck Rory. I have no doubt you will make SA proud!!" - Jen Cunnington
- Jul 31, 2018 - USD $ 52.60
- "Good luck Rory" - Trevor Knott
- Jul 31, 2018 - USD $ 69.03
- "Behind you all the way Smithers" - Waz