Rudi & Martin 36ONE MTB Challenge for Smile
- By: Rudi de Wet & Martin Hansson
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/rudi-martin-36one-mtb-challenge-for-smil
We're racing the 36ONE MTB Challenge from 20-22 April 2018.
We've dedicated our race to the Smile Foundation.
Support us by making a donation. All proceeds go towards assisting children in need of plastic & reconstructive surgery.
Thank you for partnering with us to make a difference.
- Apr 20, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Good luck for that guys!! Don's kill each other :)" - FJ Attorney
- Apr 13, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "Good luck & keep smiling !" - Jan & mike Gregory
- Apr 10, 2018 - USD $ 43.54
- "good luck!" - Kristof
- Apr 06, 2018 - R 2 570.50
- "Keep smiling guys" - TT Team
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.