SA Guide Dogs Association Fund Raising - Greg Scott
- By: Gregory Scott
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sa-guide-dogs-association-fund-raising-g
I am running the Two Oceans half on behalf of the SA Guide Dogs Association of South Africa. The aim for me, together with the rest of the runners running for this charity, is to raise enough money to support a guide dog for a visually impaired person in the Cape.
Please help in any way you can, thank you!
- Feb 21, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Run Forrest run!" - Tim
- Feb 19, 2018 - USD $ 36.88
- "Good luck Greg, have a great run" - Greg Cuff
- Feb 06, 2018 - R 172.35
- "Good luck greg, love Pauline x" - Pauline warrington
- Feb 02, 2018 - USD $ 30.21
- "Love you xx" - Zoe Warrington
- Feb 01, 2018 - R 514.20
- "Best of luck buddy" - Anonymous
SA Guide Dogs Association for the Blind
Since 1953, South African Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind (GDA) has strived to expand its offerings to the differently-abled community of Southern Africa, extending beyond Guide Dogs to include Service Dogs for people who are physically impaired, Autism Support Dogs for children with autism, and the College of Orientation & Mobility, whose Orientation & Mobility (O&M) practitioners teach people who are visually impaired to continue their lives in a safe and efficient manner and how to use a long cane as a mobility aid.