Sam & Werner's Bazaruto Madswim 2017
- By: Sam & Werner Whelpton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sam-werners-bazaruto-madswim-2017
Yes the Whelpton's are going on another Swimming Adventure!
This will be our 3rd Mad Swimming event in Africa with Madswimmer.com.
On the 29th October the Madswimmers are attempting to swim the length of Bazaruto Island, Mozambique. We will be swimming 34km from Southern tip of Bazaruto Island to the Northern tip along the western shore, following the reef line. The expected swim time is 12 hours if we calculate the timing of the currents and tides correctly.
We will have to endure 34km in the salty waters, 12 hours in the burning sun, strong currents, sea life and hopefully minimal jelly fish stings all in aid of 3 Children's Charities:
It is the Most rewarding feeling to Smash a Goal with a group of Awesome people in aid of Children who desperately need our help.
Thank you for your Donation!!!
- Nov 06, 2017 - R 210.00
- "Good luck!!" - Mich Walford
- Oct 27, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Good luck your freaking legends!!! " - Ian Martincich
- Oct 26, 2017 - USD $ 22.47
- "Best of luck!" - Eva N
- Oct 26, 2017 - R 308.46
- "Just do it! " - Just do it!!!
- Oct 26, 2017 - R 310.00
- "Good luck Samantha and Werner - from Sam's dad." - Deon Falck
- Oct 26, 2017 - R 257.05
- "You guys rock! Will be cheering from home" - T
- Oct 25, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Good luck guys" - Ryan Stramrood
- Oct 23, 2017 - R 205.64
- "FOMO is a real thing ..... Good luck and have fun!!" - Alison Hartley
- Oct 19, 2017 - R 257.05
- "Amazing! Good luck and have tons of fun ??" - Lauren Justus
- Sep 27, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Enjoy!" - Well done
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established business men and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 7 years.