Sam's 30th Birthday Wish
- By: Samantha Grass
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sams-30th-birthday-wish
CSI AM SAM has a sole mandate to restore dignity to previously disadvantaged groups, by offering assistance in all aspects, depending on where the need lies.
I am fundraising for the following organisations:
Life changes- Life Changers Foundation is a registered non-profit organization (NPO Number 065-755) based in Cape Town, South Africa. We are dedicated to getting people substance-free, self- sustainable, skilled, educated and reconciled with families to become role models to a society that once rejected them. Through personal development and awareness, we mobilize our young leaders to create lasting change in their homes, schools and communities and to safeguard them from the scourge of drugs.
Topgym GFT- Is a place of Holistic development. It not only teaches martial arts and discipline but we also endeavour to help people cope with everyday challenges in life.To grow individuals not only for themselves but also for the community out there.
Topgym hosts a few initiatives within their community by assisting a special needs school with discipline skills hosted by Lyle from Top Gym, to hosting self defense workshops for women and girls and also running a food and clothing project to assist Phillipi farms.
Their aim is to be that escape for kids in these communities.We want to be the rope and support system for them to hold onto until things get better.
Life Changers Foundation - The funds will be used to help assist Life Changes with feeding, educating through bursaries and maintaining the day to day running , as well as toiletries.
Top Gym- The funds will go towards renovations and installing toilets and showers at the gym as well as assist underprivileged kids with purchasing of gear.
*Funds raised will be split equally and transferred to Life Changes and Topgym's owners bank account*
- May 13, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Great initiative" - Johan
- Apr 26, 2019 - USD $ 73.64
- "Happy Birthday Sam, amazing initiative" - Doug
- Apr 26, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Happy Birthday, Sam! Thank you for all you do for all those around you! :)" - Nick
- Apr 24, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Happy Birthday, Sam! And congratulations on a great cause!" - Antony K
- Apr 23, 2019 - USD $ 13.71
- "Great idea and hope you hit your target." - Steven Quayle (Capital Int'l)
- Apr 20, 2019 - USD $ 6.50
- "Happy 30th Birthday Sam!" - Jill Harrison
- Apr 18, 2019 - USD $ 6.55
- "What a lovely gesture :)" - Jordanne Kennaugh
- Apr 17, 2019 - USD $ 15.78
- "Sam Happy 30th - great idea and super way to celebrate a milestone" - James Shimmin
- Apr 16, 2019 - USD $ 14.23
- "Happy 30th" - R Atherton
- Apr 16, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Thank you for caring so much for the communities around you" - Werner
CSI AM SAM Cause
|CSI AM SAM is an organisation founded by philanthropist and humanitarian Samantha Grass in May 2016. CSI AM SAM houses several initiatives; to assist communities in need of aid. There have also been short term fundraisers like “Get Eddie to Hong Kong” in which CSI AM SAM have played integral roles in raising money for people from lower income communities to pursue their careers and passions on a larger scale. CSI AM SAM has a sole mandate to restore dignity to previously disadvantaged groups, by offering assistance in all aspects, depending on where the need lies.|