Sam's Great Shark Swim - 100km 2017
- By: Sam Whelpton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sams-great-shark-swim-100km-2017
Madswimmer is attempting the impossible- "The Great Shark Swim".
We plan on swimming 100km in 12 hours using the fastest ocean current in the world - The Agulhas.
We are Swimming to create awareness of the millions of sharks killed by humans every year.
All funds raised will be donated to 10 registered children's charities.
- Dec 01, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Good cause, good exercise, good luck! " - Ralph Thomas
- Nov 30, 2017 - R 3 084.60
- "Good luck to All, May you be Blessed from Start to Finish" - Raffae&Jessie;
- Nov 30, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Just do it! " - Just do it!!!
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 102.82
- "All the Best Ice Mermaid - YOLO" - Mervyn
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 310.00
- "Best of luck - dad." - Daniel Falck
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 1 542.30
- "Good luck!" - Werner
- Nov 15, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Keep it mad and funny :)" - The Real Ice Man
- Nov 15, 2017 - R 210.00
- "Fantastic cause and best of luck!" - Nick and Marta
- Nov 14, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Eks tog eerste!!! Baie trots! Geniet die swem! " - Kobie Odenda
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established business men and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 7 years.