Sam's Lake Malawi Swim 2016
- By: Samantha Whelpton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sams-lake-malawi-swim-2016
I'll "Just keep swimming" not for myself but to raise funds for abused and underprivileged children. Support me on my next adventure as I'll be swimming 28km across Lake Malawi from Makanjila Point to Senga Bay. The money you donate goes to two great charities!
- Oct 10, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Go Sam!! Respect girlfriend!! Wingchicks RULE!xxx" - Anneke de Jager
- Oct 04, 2016 - R 510.00
- "Just do it! " - Ina Falck
- Sep 27, 2016 - R 110.00
- "Good luck Sam!" - Sunny sunfish
- Sep 22, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Go wingman mermaid!" - Andro
- Sep 22, 2016 - USD $ 15.50
- "You go girl!" - Ilzette
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established business men and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 7 years.