- By: Angelique Esterhuizen
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/saving-fish2go
My name is Angelique Esterhuizen from Gauteng. I have owned Fish2Go! since Feb 2013, we are a small family business based in Pretoria. Many of you have been there shared a meal or a memory.
Since the start of lockdown, we have had to close our doors in solidarity with the lockdown, ready to resume business once the initial date was set, after the extension it was a reality that I would not have enough funds to start up the business at the 1st of May. The little cashflow we have would be depleted by debit orders and running cost by the end of April.
I have been blessed with UIF payments and all 6 of our staff members have been paid, for that we are grateful. I have applied for all relief from government relief and to date have had no feedback from any of my applications.
As we resume on the 1st of May with much excitement it is apparent that it will be with financial difficulties. But as always I am optimistic to say the least and hopeful that I will be able to do so with a little help.
Reaching our target will save a business affected by lockdown.
Funds raised will be used to buy stock and pay debtors.
Funds raised will be transferred into Fish2Go!'s bank account from where it will be managed.
- May 03, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Hou koers!!" - Pauli Vlok
- May 01, 2020 - USD $ 27.66
- "awesome food and awesome people" - T
- Apr 30, 2020 - R 105.00
- "Maak mooi! " - Platypus
- Apr 30, 2020 - R 525.00
- "Wag vir daai vis! Sterkte" - Christo E
- Apr 30, 2020 - R 1 050.00
- "We hope to see you back in full operation soon" - Anonymous
- Apr 30, 2020 - USD $ 27.13
- "Fish2Go has to go on! " - Anonymous
- Apr 30, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Love You! :)" - Pieter
- Apr 29, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Can't wait for you to open again" - Anonymous
- Apr 29, 2020 - R 105.00
- "May God bless ypur business. " - Anneke&Dawie de Jager