Sean G's 947 Cycle Challenge for Rainbows & Smiles 2016
- By: Sean Golightly
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sean-gs-947-cycle-challenge-for-rainbows
I have decided to “ride for a purpose” and will be supporting Rainbows and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. This is a small foundation that supports children fighting cancer. Rainbows and Smiles provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer.
The mission is to give children with cancer the best quality of life.
Thank you so much for supporting me in my cycle challenge and mission to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
To help me raise funds please click the Donate Now link on this page.
- Nov 04, 2016 - USD $ 22.32
- "All the best!" - Brett
- Oct 04, 2016 - R 1 000.00
- "Great cause" - Morgans Caffe
- Sep 16, 2016 - R 350.00
- "All the best for the cycle race, will be there to support you. Love Sis" - Fiona
- Sep 16, 2016 - R 250.00
- "Best wishes to you and the team. Love Mom" - June Maurhart
- Sep 14, 2016 - R 200.00
- "What a awesome cause x" - Nadine
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here