Sean's Munga for Smile Foundation
- By: Sean Shaw
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/seans-munga-for-smile-foundation
I like to support charities that support young children that are in need of help.
The Munga is not your average MTB event. It's a crazy, single stage mountain bike race across some of the toughest terrain south of the equator. A 1000km rush from Bloemfontein to Wellington in the middle of the South African summer.
It is not called the toughest race on earth for nothing.
I am racing to put a smile on the faces of children in need of plastic & reconstructive surgery. Partner with me and the Smile Foundation, make a donation and let's change lives!
- Dec 04, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Congratulations :) well done Sean!!!" - McKenzie/Krog
- Dec 04, 2017 - R 3 000.00
- "Good Luck" - Design Packaging & Tapes
- Dec 01, 2017 - R 500.00
- "good cause Sean hang in there man :)" - mike augoustides
- Nov 30, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Have an awesome ride" - George Oertel
- Nov 29, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Well done Sean! Enjoy every minute!" - Page Panther
- Nov 29, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Good luck with desert and the iron rocks" - MC
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 1 075.00
- "Smile!" - Nigel Payne
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 2 000.00
- "Go for it Sean.....we are proud of you." - KNIGHT FAMILY
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 350.00
- "All of the best!!! " - Junita Ohlinger
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 500.00
- "(Watch out for the trees LOL) all the best!!!" - Pauleen Walton
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "great charity Sean" - cratos life
- Nov 26, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "Just don’t get lost along the way…" - Mrs G
- Nov 25, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "I challenge anyone with a CoJ account to donate " - Rene Kilner
- Nov 12, 2017 - USD $ 50.10
- "Good luck bud!!!! " - Bill Ruth
- Nov 12, 2017 - USD $ 34.84
- "Go for it!" - Jenny
- Nov 08, 2017 - USD $ 35.15
- "Challenging all academics to match or better my donation" - Bronwyn
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here