Senta's Comrades for Rainbows 2017
- By: Senta Fouche
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/sentas-comrades-for-rainbows-2017
Nadia Lewis and her son Hanno, is the reason that I would feel honored to run Comrades 2017 on behalf of Rainbows and Smiles.
A very close friend, Zelda Wessels, told me about Nadia and their little boy Hanno. I felt like I knew them. I followed their journey on Facebook, and the first T-shirt they ordered from me was such an honour.
I then decided that I would like to get involved with Rainbows and Smiles but never knew how. This until Rainbows contacted me asking If I would like to run for a purpose.
Keep up the wonderful work Nadia, you inspire!
- May 30, 2017 - USD $ 38.49
- "Well done for a good cuase!" - ANONYMOUS
- May 30, 2017 - USD $ 153.97
- "Baie sterkte my Lovey ek weet jy kan dit doen. Soos altyd sal ek langs die pad wees vir jou!" - Renier Fouche
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here