Odd Magazine: Serving through food
- By: Odd Magazine
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/serve-through-food
Dear Odd ones,
Our October issue is all about celebrating food, and all the blessings it comes with.
As we were compiling this issue, we decided that for this issue, we should go beyond just the publication and set out an intention to serve [food] to those in need.
We, therefore, call on you to join us in our efforts to raise funds for one of the most beloved South African organisations, Gift of the Givers, who have been backing the global fight against hunger. Their aim is to contribute tellingly in the quest to save the lives of the starving and malnourished.
From serving a warm plate of food to a child in desperate need to providing vital feed for cattle suffering the result of drought, and from distributing vital supplies to families living in war zones to feeding people displaced by natural disasters, Gift of the Givers work tirelessly to ensure those in need are freed from hunger.
In our efforts, we aim to raise R10 000 for Gift of the Givers' Hunger Alleviation initiative. As Odd Magazine we pledge to donate R5 000 to start us off. We truly hope that, with your kindness and help, we can meet our goal.
- Oct 19, 2020 - USD $ 30.28
- "Keep up the good work! " - David
- Oct 06, 2020 - R 528.75
- "Thanks for initiating this Odd Mag! " - Ahmed M
- Oct 04, 2020 - R 500.00
- "Pledge towards Gift of the Givers" - Shabir Khan
- Oct 03, 2020 - R 1 000.00
- "There's nothing on earth as powerful as the human will." - Praise Majwafi
- Oct 03, 2020 - USD $ 60.15
- "Such a great idea!" - Azzam
- Oct 02, 2020 - USD $ 30.08
- ":—) " - Daniela Noser
- Oct 02, 2020 - R 5 000.00
- "As Odd Magazine we pledge to donate R5 000 to start us off. We truly hope that, with your kindness and help, we can meet our goal." - Odd Magazine