Shana Rainbows Rockets 2015
- By: Shana Bracher
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/shanas-Rainbowrockets-2015
Please support me as I cycle the Momentum 947 Cycle Challenge to raise funds and awareness for children fighting cancer.
My cycle race takes place on the 15th of November 2015.
In South Africa, 1 in 600 children develop cancer each year. It is estimated that less than 50 % of cases are diagnosed early enough, or at all, for effective treatment.
I have decided to ride for a purpose and make a difference in the lives of children with cancer. The small foundation I will be cycling for is Rainbows and Smiles.
Please help me raise funds by clicking on my donate NOW link on this page and make a small contribution towards my cycle race.
Eg: Donation R1 per kilometre I cycle = R94.70
Making a donation on this page is a simple credit car payment process and even the smallest contribution will help these precious children
Thank you x x x
- Nov 02, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "From CB Pneumatics" - CB Pneumatics
- Sep 23, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Love you Shaan - and very proud of you" - Popsicle
- Sep 08, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Go Shana .... !!!" - Kieran Riley
- Sep 07, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Love you lots Shanie Wanie. Ride like a demon. XX" - Janey Waney
- Aug 26, 2015 - R 300.00
- "You go girl" - Budpain
- Jul 29, 2015 - R 196.46
- "You go Shana, lots of love Lynne" - Atholynne Lonsdale
- Jul 29, 2015 - R 200.00
- ":)" - Matt
- Jul 28, 2015 - R 200.00
- "I hope you reach your fundraising target" - Tina
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here