Internship for Shannon in Tokyo
- By: Gwen Bester
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/shannon-bester
Shannon Bester has been selected to represent her school in Tokyo, Japan. This is a research internship at Shibaura Institute of Technology. She will be leaving on 26th June 2019.
Shannon has worked extremely hard. She is passionate about Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Shannon obtained 6 distinctions for the Cambridge IGCSE exams last year. She longs to gain further insight into these fields of study. With your funding this dream will be a reality!
The internship is free but the travel and accommodation are self funded. We ask that you please help us cover cost in this regard. This is an opportunity for Shannon to gain knowledge and even a potential bursary, also the experience would be invaluable.
Please help donate and spread this message/fundraiser campaign.
*Funds raised will be transferred directly to the school*
- Jun 20, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "You make us so proud Shannon...show the world what you are made of...love Gran." - Granny
- Jun 18, 2019 - R 1 010.00
- "So proud of you, Shan. You really deserve this awesome opportunity!" - Lyndsey & Alex
- Jun 14, 2019 - R 1 010.00
- "Good luck Shannon!" - Worrall
- Jun 13, 2019 - R 3 084.60
- "Well done Shan. Make the most of the opportunity" - Robbie
- Jun 04, 2019 - R 102.82
- "I'm proud of you my girl" - Mom and Dad
- Jun 04, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Congratulations " - Anonymous
- Jun 04, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "Congratulations Shannon! Wishing you every blessing in your endeavours!" - Steph
- Jun 04, 2019 - R 2 030.00
- "Good luck. Go have a bright future!" - Leoni
Donations to dateR 26 077.00
Fundraising targetR 38 000.00
Funds raised offlineR 16 877.00 Donate
Shannon Bester Internship Cause
My name is Gwen Bester. We live in Krugersdorp, Gauteng. I am setting up this campaign for my daughter Shannon Bester who is 16 years old. She has been chosen for an internship in Tokyo. As her family we would love to help her realise her dream of furthering her knowledge and passion for Maths, Chemistry and Biology. She leaves on the 26 June and returns on 16 July 2019.