Shelter for the Homeless.
- By: Matilde Nghifikwa
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/shelter-4-homeless
PHAMBILI RESCUE CHARITY NETWORK is a Non-Profit organization and as a
charity we have many objectives andand we would really appreciate your support.
Your donation will be used for the following needs:
1. Build a soup kitchen for the orphans and vulnerable people including street kids.
2. To build a Maternity waiting ward nearby this hospital for the pregnant women who are not allowed to enter the hospital before their labour start, instead they camp outside in harsh weather conditions such as rain, hot weather and in this way they are exposed to snake and mosquitoes bites
Most of this women are from far villages where there is no clinics or other health facilities and no enough knowledge on how to calculate the pregnancy durance times so they now come earlier than their delivery times and camp outside the hospital no toilets facilities, making fire and cook there and sleep just there the most touching part here is that sometimes they will come with little ones simply because there is no one to take care of them at homes we really want to build a safe place for them.
At a cost of R1 200000.00
3. We want to build an isolated camp for the leprosy sufferers because the number of the leprosy sufferers are increasing rapidly because they are mingling with the un-infected ones day by day and this illness is contagious. We also want to support them with the basic necessities every month as most of them are now rejected by the families because of the disease.
At the costs of R950'000.00 for building and R36000.00 for monthly basic necessities in total R986'000.00
4. We want to supply sanitary pads to the young village girls to help them stay in school during this times because we observed that most absentees are girls and when approach for comments, their reasons were that during their period times they don't have sanitary pads so they opt to stay at home to avoid discomfort simply because they cannot afford pads as most of them are from very disadvantaged families also that there is no nearby shops selling pads but we can drop pads at schools when they need them then the schools can always give them. Costs per month as we are targeting 20 schools per month will be R28'000.00
A pack of pads is calculated @ R15.00 targeting 100 girls per school.
The Charity needs a bus to be able to reach out to these people in this places: Costs for the bus : R700 000.00
- Sep 13, 2019 - R 51.41
- "Wishing you all the best as you help God people " - Hope
Phambili Rescue Charity Network
Phambili Rescues Charity Network’s main objectives are:
- To give hope to the hopeless
- To care for the sick.
- To care for the less privileged.
- By building a soup kitchen.
- To supply sanitary pads to the younger village girls to help them stay in school during this times.
- To build an isolated camp for the leprosy sufferers to prevent further infection.
- To build a waiting ward for the pregnant woman at the villages where the pregnant woman are not allowed to enter the hospital unless they are in labour instead they camp outside and cook there in harsh conditions such as rain, hot weather and windy also they are exposed to snake and mosquitoes we want to help them to build a ward.
- To help the old age homes with daily basic needs.
- And many more such to mention but a few.